Ginsanity flagship store310A, Lee Gardens One, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Ginsanity Tasting Evening - History of Gin
We often get asked where and why gin happened and how come it got this popular! So to answer these and many other gin questions we are going to host our first ‘History of Gin’ Evenings.
Don’t fret this is not a lecture more of a journey through time as we showcase the different styles of gin that brought us to this point. Each gin will be drunk in the style of the times. So expect some unique flavours and means of imbibing as we go through the decades!
Snacks and garnishes will be provided and selected to best complement the gins and time period.
- Each ticket is for a full table of four people and includes the following;
- Guided Gin tasting (5 different gins!!!)
- Snacks and Garnishes
- Free flow gin & tonics (after guided tasting)
- Welcome Cocktail - The Gardens
- Souvenir Ginsanity Glass
- Assorted Prizes & Quiz
- HKD100 Cash Vouchers per person (one voucher per bottle)
Act now tickets are limited and always sell fast!
This exclusive gin evening will be held at our flagship store in Lee Gardens One. Starting with a crafted welcome drink served in your keepsake gin glass, this guided two hour tasting goes through four unique gins, served neat and with tonic. After gins have been tasted bottles are left open and free flow tonic is provided.
- Timing: 7pm – 9pm
- Location: 310A, Lee Gardens One, Causeway Bay
- Due to the exclusive nature of the event, only 16 spaces are available (in tickets of four) for each event.
"The gin tasting event at Ginsanity won't disappoint. Our first experience was so much fun, a month later we did another and hosted 16 of our friends. Everyone loved it"
- Alex S.
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...