Ginsanity flagship store310A, Lee Gardens One, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Ginsanity Tasting Evening
Join us for Negroni Week - the official charity week of the iconic cocktail. Established in 2013 by Campari, this event has raised over USD3m for charities around the world. This is our take on four different negroni styles using a range of different aperitifs, mixers and digestifs - and one singular gin; Bauhinia. Each negroni will also be served with an iconic Italian snack.
We are donating HKD100 per ticket sold to a local charity via Negroni Week, plus HKD50 per bottle sold on the night.
- The Classic Negroni (Campari, Il Reale Vermouth, Bauhinia)
- White Negroni (Campari, Cocci, Bauhinia)
- Queen’s Negroni (Campari, Pimms, Bauhinia)
- Summer Negroni (Campari, Raspberry Gin, Bauhinia)
Each ticket is for a full table of four people and includes the following;
- Guided Negroni tasting
- Italian Snacks
- Free flow gin & tonics (after guided tasting)
- Welcome Cocktail
- Souvenir Ginsanity Glass
- Assorted Prizes
- HKD100 Cash Vouchers per person (one voucher per bottle)
Act fast tickets are extremely limited!
This exclusive gin evening will be held at our flagship store in Lee Gardens One. Starting with a crafted welcome drink served in your keepsake gin glass, this guided two hour tasting goes through four unique gins, served neat and with tonic. After gins have been tasted bottles are left open and free flow tonic is provided.
- Timing: 7pm – 9pm
- Location: 310A, Lee Gardens One, Causeway Bay
- Due to the exclusive nature of the event, only 16 spaces are available (in tickets of four) for each event.
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...