Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
Societe Generale Rugby World Cup 2019 Fanzone – Cashless Refunds
For refunds to a local HKD account, please use the form below. International transfers can be made to select countries and currencies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your card UID and preferred settlement currency to confirm your refund.
All refunds carry a $13 HKD service transfer fee. Input the CARD UID on the reverse of your card to check the refundable balance.
You may also select to donate all or part of your balance to HONG KONG RUGBY UNION COMMUNITY FOUNDATION. Further information on the chosen charity can be found here: https://www.hkrugby.com/community-foundation/hong-kong-rugby-union-community-foundation All unclaimed balances will also be donated to charity.
How to process your refund:
1. Click 'Request Refund'.
2. Enter your email & CARD UID from the reverse of the card.
3. Chose to donate to HKRU Community Foundation or 'skip' to process funds to an HKD account.
4. Enter your Bank Name & Account Number.
From 20 September to 2 November 2019, Societe Generale, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Rugby Union Community Foundation are hosting Hong Kong’s Official Rugby World Cup Fanzone!
Join us down at the AIA Vitality Park and celebrate Asia’s first-ever Rugby World Cup with all 48 matches broadcasted live!
Aside from the matches, head down to sample some top quality food and drink, live entertainment, visits from rugby legends & community activities - guaranteed fun for all the family.
All food and drinks at the Fanzone must be purchased via an RFID smartcard
- Buy credits in advance and save time
- Get your card credited as you arrive or add credit to a card at one of our TOP-UP BOOTHS around the site
- Present your card to the vendor to pay (we will also have roaming beer vendors in the viewing area)
- Refund what you don’t spend via our website after the final day of the tournament – from November 3rd 2019 to December 3rd 2019 (there will be a $13HKD transfer charge)
For full match schedule please visit www.sgfanzone.hk
For full events & activities calendar, please visit www.sgfanzone.hk
Food & Drink
All F&B will be provided by Oolaa Group
Stella Artois Draft - Pint $60 Jug $220
Somersby Cider - $50
Sauvignon Blanc | Rosé | Pinot Noir | Chardonnay - Glass $60 Bottle $250
Flavoured San Pellegrino | Coke | Diet Coke | Sprite - $20
San Pellegrino Sparkling & Panna Still Water - $20
Coconut Water - $30
Cumberland Pork Sausage Roll - $25
Wagyu Beef Brisket, with Caramelised Onions - $80
Char Grilled Lamb Burger, with beetroot & tomato chutney - $75
Chipotle BBQ Shredded Pork, with red cabbage ‘slaw - $70
Roast Chicken, with cheddar and creamy coleslaw - $70
Smoked Back Bacon Bap - $60
Cumberland Pork Sausage Bap - $60
Pies: - All $65
Beef & Onion / Chicken & Mushroom / Butter Chicken / Curried Lamb Shank
Salad of the Day - $40
With Grilled Salmon or Chicken - $65
Char Grilled Wagyu Burger, with Aged Cheddar - $85
Curries & Naan Bread - All $60
Butter Chicken / Lamb Rogan Josh
Veggie Wrap - $60
Loaded Nachos – sour cream | guacamole | salsa - $45
With chipotle shredded pork - $70
Biltong 30g/500g - $45/$280
Crisps - $18
Dates: 20 September – 2 November 2019
Times: 11am – 11pm daily
Location: Hong Kong Observation Wheel, AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
Societe Generale RWC Fanzone Terms and Conditions The following Term and Conditions apply to all attendees accessing the general admission area (“Event Space”) of the Societe Generale RWC FanZone (“Event”).
By attending the Event, all attendees agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1.The right of admission to the Event Space is reserved by the Hong Kong Rugby Union.
2. To ensure public safety, the Event’s security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of attendees entering the Event Space, and the right to refuse entry for certain objects (i.e. large umbrellas etc.) to the Event and Event Space.
3. Any costume worn by an attendee must conform to reasonable standards of decency and should not take up more space than one seat or unreasonably impact the view of others. Accessories that look like or could be used as weapons are not permitted.
4. Throwing objects, the use of foul language, and behaving in a disorderly manner in the Event Space is prohibited.
5.No banners, buntings, posters, flyers, leaflets, and/or publicity, promotional, propaganda and display materials of any kind may be displayed in the Event Space without the permission of the Hong Kong Rugby Union.
6.The Hong Kong Rugby Union reserve the right to remove from the Event Space any person who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or fails to comply with an instruction from a member of Event staff.
7.In the event of external disruption, for the safety of attendees, the HKRU can close the Fanzone at any time. Appropriate evacuation procedures will be carried out pending on the situation.
8. RFID card holder shall be responsible for the safekeeping of the RFID card. No replacement card or wristband will be issued for any damaged or lost card and the Hong Kong Rugby Union shall not be liable for any loss suffered in the event an attendee’s RFID card is lost or damaged. Any credit which is not used on RFID cards can be refunded after November 3rd at https://www.zicket.co/socgen-rugby-world-cup-fanzone
9. Re-entry into the Event is by a re-entry stamp at the dedicated re-entry gate located at the entrance to the Event, on a first come, first serve basis. a. Clubhouse access will be controlled and in case of private events entry for invited guest only
10. Attendees agree not to bring any claim or proceeding against Hong Kong Rugby Union, its employees or contractors for any damage, loss, injury or liability suffered while attending the Event, except for liability that by law cannot be excluded. Hong Kong Rugby Union excludes all liability to the holder in tort (including negligence), contract or ailment for acts or omissions of Hong Kong Rugby Union, its employees and contractors arising out of or in relation to the Event.
11. Photographs, videos, and media recorded by attendees within the Event Space may be used only for private non-commercial purposes. Publication/distribution of such photographs or videos in any media for commercial purposes is forbidden. Making/distribution of broadcasts, commentary, news reports or statistics (by any means in any format or media including any such commentary made by mobile phone or other wireless device) is forbidden.
12. Attendees (i) consent to the broadcasting or other distribution of images of him/herself whilst at the Event and (ii) waive on an irrevocable worldwide, perpetual basis all rights to object to such broadcasting/distribution in any media.
13. Without the permission of the Hong Kong Rugby Union, attendees are not allowed to occupy space within the Event Space with personal belongings, which may be removed by Event staff without prior notice.
14. Attendees agree not to engage in any marketing (including without limitation any ambush marketing) that would infringe the rights of those parties commercially associated with the Societe Generale RWC Fanzone.
15. No outside food, alcohol, or soft drinks may be taken into the Event Space. a. Merchandise booth, catering and Zicket operating hours are subject to the HKRU opening hours and will vary.
16. The terms and conditions set out herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...