AIA Vitality ParkHong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
AIA Vitality Park香港中環民光街33號, Central, Hong Kong, 香港
Summer at the Wheel
‘Summer at the Wheel’, the brand-new summer event is set to open at the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park on 30 July. Combining a walk-around ‘Selfie Park’ with more than 20 massive photo ops and a slew of popular classic skill games, children-friendly rides, and family entertainment, Summer at the Wheel is a fun entertainment experience suitable for all ages throughout the summer that is not to be missed.
‘Selfie Park’ with over 20 unique giant photo-ops
Fun, dazzling, immersive and interactive, the centre of attention is the 20+ photogenic giant installations, unveiling an array of never-seen-before photo ops for guests to get that perfect snapshot. From the Psychedelic Gorillas, Miami Flamingos, Disco Unicornto to the huge dinosaur that rampages right through a wall, the massive photo ops fill the park with their somehow fascinating quirkiness.
Classic skill games and rides | 300,000 plush toys to win
Great news for the skill games fanatics, come test your skills at our game, with over 300,000 soft toys up for grabs. To top off the fun are the family-friendly rides and games, including the classic Carousel, Old Timers Dodgems, Bungee Trampoline, Inflatable Slides, Aqua Blaster and Remote Control Boats etc.
[Time to SHOW OFF] 300,000 plush toys are waiting for you to win!
The classic dodgems with vintage designs will definitely be your favourite. Fun for the kids, grown ups and also great for a cool Instagram photo!
[Kids’ Favorite] Our bouncy inflatable slide is ready to offer your little ones some fun thrills!
Covid-19 precautionary measure in the venue
1. All guests must complete the health and travel declaration when purchasing a ticket online or at the box office onsite, and must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code or register their personal information before entering the venue.
2. All guests must go through temperature screening when entering the venue. No entry for those with temperature 37.5°C or above, respiratory symptoms or sudden loss of taste/smell. Masks will be mandatory during their stay in the venue (except when dining in Food and Beverage area)
3. Socially Distant Space: Attractions are spaced around the site to maximise playing and minimize queuing. All games and rides will be operated ensuring 1.5 meters separates each of the players; and no more than 4 persons will be allowed at each entertainment station.
4. Hand Sanitiser stations will be positioned at each entry and exit point, every game and every ride, and in the Food and Beverage area. All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized regularly.
5. Contactless Food and Beverage Ordering: All orders can be placed via mobile, and food and beverage are delivered to the table by staff using COVID responsible methods.
For Terms and Conditions, please visit our website.
Summer at the Wheel reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the event. Any changes will be announced on the official Hong Kong Observation Wheel & AIA Vitality Park Facebook Account (@hkowofficial).
Hong Kong Observation Wheel
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...