AIA Vitality ParkHong Kong Observation Wheel & AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong St, Central, Hong Kong
Winter at the Wheel
In line with the recent announcement by Hong Kong’s Chief Executive relating to the closure of Scheduled Premises, Winter at the Wheel closed on Friday 7th January and will remain closed while these restrictions are in place.
It is our intention to reopen the event once restrictions ease, and to honour all tickets from during the closure period.
All tickets for dates within this closure period will be valid for any off-peak or standard day of your choosing when Winter at The Wheel reopens. For more details on off-peak and standard days please visit https://www.zicket.co/winter-at-the-wheel-tickets-hong-kong. No action is required from your side.
Thank you for your support as always, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Winter at the Wheel Team
Celebrate this festive season at Winter at the Wheel - whether it’s for a fun family day out or a romantic date, this enchanting event will keep you entertained and get you into high spirits for the festive season!
Immerse yourself among the beautiful display of glittering, European-style ‘Luminarie’ Christmas light display in Hong Kong with the iconic skyline night views as a backdrop. Take a stroll along the traditional popup Christmas market present by Calioo under the starry sky while being enthralled by merry entertainers. Try your hand in winning among 300,000+ soft plush toys at the ever-popular European Carnival skill games, or capture your magical moments with an array of insta-worthy themed photo opportunities.
Running over three months as a family-friendly event, our guests are welcome to visit anytime to stay up to date with the changing themes and decorations across the different holidays, festivals, and celebrations.
Advance Online Ticket Pricing (Get the Best Price by booking online in advance!)
At Winter at the Wheel, due to limited capacity and health and safety regulations we strongly encourage our guests to book in advance. This will not only guarantee your spot, entry through the online priority queue AND we offer a discount for advance online tickets. We hope this will enhance your experience and allow you to have a worry-free visit.
- Choose a date. Select from the calendar above the date you would like to visit. Winter at the Wheel runs from the 16th December 2021 to 20th February 2022.
- Select the type of ticket you would like to purchase. The more friends and family you come with the greater the savings!
- Complete the booking process and have your electronic ticket printed out or on your mobile device when you arrive at the event on the date and time you have chosen.
- See you at Winter at the Wheel!
Features and things to do
Festive lighting and winter decorations
Light up your festive period and immerse yourself in the the largest on-ground display of European style ‘Luminarie’ Christmas lights in Hong Kong
Skill games for the family
A seasonal blend of both Hong Kong’s favourite European Carnival rides and games plus new and exciting offerings exclusively for Winter at the Wheel.
Themed photo opportunities
Magical array of photo and selfie opportunities for the whole family, perfect for the social media ready shot.
Christmas Traditional Pop-up Market Presented by Calioo
In collaboration with Calioo, Hong Kong's online marketplace of bakeries & eateries, Winter at the Wheel will present a Traditional Christmas Market with personalised festive gifts to shop from. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, tick off your christmas shopping list at our handicraft market stalls! Check our social media to stay up to date with the Christmas market operation times and dates.
Keeping you safe
To ensure your safety and comfort we will be operating at a reduced capacity. We have implemented an online booking system and encourage our guests to book in advance to ensure entry. Booking in advance online will mean you get to enjoy our online discount offers and a quicker entry into the event!
No Food and Beverage
Due to government regulations no Food and Beverage consumption is allowed in the event venue. Mask wearing is mandatory throughout the event and venue.
Temperature check and scanning of Leave Home Safe
Temperature checks will be in place at the entrance and guests are required to scan the Leave Home Safe App in accordance with government guidelines before entry.
Extensive sanitisation and cleaning
Hand Sanitisers are positioned at each entry and exit point. The venue will also undergo regular and extensive cleaning to ensure hygiene protocols are strictly adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and only valid on the printed date of the ticket.
- We may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the event or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual rides for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
- Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
- The following activities are strictly prohibited in the park: a. Consumption of food and drinks b. Sale of goods or services except with prior consent; c. Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
- No pets or animals are permitted in the park.
- You accept and agree that the organiser may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
- You agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
- The organiser reserve the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the park, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behaviour, or if the organiser consider that the circumstances so require.
- Except where required by law, under no circumstances is the organiser liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- In the event of disputes, the organiser reserves the right to make final judgement on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
- All guests must complete the health and travel declaration when purchasing a ticket online or at the box office onsite, and must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code according to government guidelines before entering the venue.
- All guests must go through temperature screening when entering the venue. No entry for those with temperature 37.5°C or above, respiratory symptoms or sudden loss of taste/smell. Masks will be mandatory during their stay in the venue.
- Socially Distant Space: Attractions are spaced around the site to maximise playing and minimize queuing. All games and rides will be operated ensuring 1.5 meters separates each of the players; and no more than 4 persons will be allowed at each entertainment station.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be positioned at each entry and exit point, every game and every ride.All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized regularly.
- Please note, these terms and conditions can change at any time, please visit our website www.hkow.hk for an up-to-date list.
Winter at The Wheel is owned and operated by Greater Bay Media Entertainment Limited, for more information visit www.GBME.asia
Winter at the Wheel
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...