Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
Rotten Head Festival
a celebration of all things Hong Kong, from music, to food and drink and crafts
Thank you to those who have already bought a ticket. Those tickets will still be valid for the days you have booked and will roll-over to the new dates. For example a Friday ticket is valid for the Friday in April, All-Weekend Pass will be good for the whole weekend in April. All the current acts and entertainers are still keen to play the new dates, and the extra time will give us a chance to make the event even more amazing.
Should you wish to claim a refund you may do so by emailing email@example.com
We hope you understand the situation is out of our control and we will always put the health of the audience, performers and stuff at the forefront.
We can't wait to see you in April and we hope you and your family stay safe.
Alan and Andrew
Rotten Head Festival is a celebration of all things Hong Kong, from music, to food and drink and crafts. It's designed specifically to be enjoyed by everyone, from young professionals to families.
NAGGIN' EEJITS / ROCKSTARS ANONYMOUS / BLACK RAIN SKY / CRIMES AGAINST POP
YOGA WITH HOLLY / THE RIVALS / GLEN ALFRED / ESIMORP / THE 852 / SLEEVES / THE TAKEN / HELIUM3 / UPTOWN ROCKERS / THE RED STRIPES / ARICLAN
RUGBYTOTS RUGBY FUN / BUBBLE SHOW / DJ SET / MAGIC SHOW / BROTHER PLAINVIEW / TOPSHOP TYRANTS / SAXON & JARVIS /
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED
Upon admission to the Venue, you will be provided with a Payment Card (the "RFID/Token Card") to be used solely as a cashless payment system for the purchase of goods at the Event being food, beverages and other merchandise belonging to the Organiser (the "Goods").
• You may visit any top-up location within the Venue and pay by either cash, credit card, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Octopus, Apple Pay or Google Pay to top up your Payment Card with stored value. You can then use the stored value to purchase the Goods within the Venue at the Event with your Payment Card which will be accepted through a Point of Sale device. When your stored value runs out you can return to a top-up location and add more value.
• You may use the Payment Card to purchase the Goods only and it cannot be used as a means of making payments in any other way to the Organiser or for any other purpose whatsoever.
• The Payment Card will only be available for use at the Venue and during the Event. Once the Event is finished, the Payment Card may no longer be used and if you have any unused stored value remaining at that time, the same cannot be spent anywhere or used in any way whatsoever.
• You may apply for a refund of any unused stored value contained on your Payment Card following the Rotten Head Festival held at AIA Vitality Park at The Hong Kong Observation Wheel. Refunds will be available from 10am on Monday the 21 September 2020 until midnight on Monday 28 September 2020. Such refunds may be granted to you at the Organiser’s absolute discretion (on a case by case basis) and the Organiser does not give any undertaking to issue such refunds. Payment Card refunds are available from https://www.zicket.co/rotten-head-festival-2020-tickets-hong-kongand incur a HK$15 fee
• All purchases of Goods will be subject to availability and the Organiser does not expressly undertake to provide the Goods up to the amount of the stored value contained on the Payment Card.
• Title to and property in the Payment Card belongs to and remains with the Organiser.
• You will be issued with a wristband upon entry to the venue. Each wristband can only be used for the day of entry, except the All Weekend Pass wristband. If a wristband is lost or damaged by no fault of the Venue, a new wristband will need to be purchased at full dat ticket cost.
• Those without valid wristbands will be refused admission to the Venue or may be removed from the Venue.