AIA Vitality ParkHong Kong Observation Wheel & AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong St, Central, Hong Kong
A retro themed, outdoor pop-up event on the Central Harbourfront that opens on Fridays to Sundays. ‘Summer Vibes’ is packed with Hong Kong’s favourite summertime activities. With skill games, kid rides, sports games such as mini golf, and photo installations, it is perfect for a fun family day out or a teenage date night.
Advance Online Ticket Pricing (Get the Best Price by booking online in advance!)
At Summer Vibes, due to limited capacity and health and safety regulations we strongly encourage our guests to book in advance. This will not only guarantee your spot, entry through the online priority queue AND we offer a discount for advance online tickets. We hope this will enhance your experience and allow you to have a worry-free visit.
1. (Summer Vibes will be open 7 days-a-week from 25th to 31st July) Select the date you would like to visit. Summer Vibes runs from the 2nd July 2022 to 11th September 2022, opens on Fridays to Sundays (11am – 11pm). Any additional special opening dates will be announced on the event’s social media.
2. Select the type of ticket you would like to purchase, tokens can be used for skill games. The more friends and family you come with the greater the savings!
3. Complete the booking process and have your electronic ticket printed out or on your mobile device when you arrive at the event on the date you have chosen.
4. See you at Summer Vibes!
Keeping you safe
To ensure your safety and comfort we will be operating at a reduced capacity. We have implemented an online booking system and encourage our guests to book in advance to ensure entry. Booking in advance online will mean you get to enjoy our online discount offers and a quicker entry into the event!
No Food and Beverage
Due to government regulations no Food and Beverage consumption is allowed in the event venue. Mask wearing is mandatory throughout the event and venue.
Temperature check and scanning of Leave Home Safe
Temperature checks will be in place at the entrance and all guests are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code and present their vaccination requirement of the Vaccine Pass with a QR code for scanning upon entering the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park area.
Extensive sanitisation and cleaning
Hand Sanitisers are positioned at each entry and exit point. The venue will also undergo regular and extensive cleaning to ensure hygiene protocols are strictly adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and only valid on the printed date of the ticket.
- We may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the event or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual rides for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
- Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
- The following activities are strictly prohibited in the park: a. Consumption of food and drinks b. Sale of goods or services except with prior consent; c. Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
- No pets or animals are permitted in the park.
- You accept and agree that the organiser may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
- You agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
- The organiser reserve the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the park, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behaviour, or if the organiser consider that the circumstances so require.
- Except where required by law, under no circumstances is the organiser liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- In the event of disputes, the organiser reserves the right to make final judgement on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
- All guests must complete the health and travel declaration when purchasing a ticket online or at the box office onsite and must scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code and present their vaccination requirement of the Vaccine Pass with a QR code for scanning upon entering the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park area.
- All guests must go through temperature screening when entering the venue. No entry for those with temperature 37.5°C or above, respiratory symptoms or sudden loss of taste/smell. Masks will be mandatory during their stay in the venue.
Socially Distant Space: Attractions are spaced around the site to maximise playing and minimize queuing. All games and rides will be operated ensuring 1.5 meters separates each of the players.
- Hand Sanitiser stations will be positioned at each entry and exit point, every game and every ride. All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized regularly.
- Please note, these terms and conditions can change at any time, please visit the Hong Kong Observaiton Wheel’s website at www.hkow.hk for an up-to-date list.
Summer Vibes (GBME)
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...