AIA Vitality Hub | Mummas Who Move 運動媽媽
AIA Vitality Hub | Mummas Who Move 運動媽媽by AIA Vitality Hub - Zicket
This is a 45min workout class suitable for postnatal women looking to move and workout with their little.
The class will be split into 3 focus areas;
1. Pelvic Floor and Core connection work. (after having bub many women may be struggling with their pelvic floor health, being aware and knowing how to properly engage and connect during movements is what we will dive into, during this block)
2. Baby Weights Circuit. (We will complete a circuit of movements in which we will use bub as our little weight, performing movements with them, on the contrary, for some mums with bigger littles, this might not feel like ""baby weights""!)
3. ""Carry Me"" Finisher. (lastly our session will involve strapping bub into a carrier and safely onto mum, for the last bit of movement, this will often to none lead to bub falling asleep while mum can really focus on the last bit of the workout!)
The training style is a combination of functional/resistance training along with floor based pilates work, making it a great low-intensity class.
This class is ideal for mums who have been given Medical clearance after their 6 week check up after birth and suitable for bubs between 6weeks-7months, (little will need to be comfortable being in a carrier)
1. 骨盆底和核心連接訓練。 （生產後，許多女性可能會遇到骨盆底健康問題，了解如何在運動中正確地參與和連接骨盆底）
2. 嬰兒重量循環訓練。 （我們將完成一系列運動循環，使用寶寶作為我們的輕量重量訓練，與他們一起做運動，對於一些有大寶寶的媽媽來說，這可能不會感覺像是“嬰兒重量”！）
3. “抱我”完成者。 （最後，我們的訓練將涉及將寶寶綁在運動背帶上，安全地綁在媽媽身上，進行最後一段運動，這通常會讓寶寶入睡，而媽媽可以專注於最後一段運動！）
About the AIA Vitality Hub
Located in the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park, the AIA Vitality Hub is a unique health and wellness venue built to engage the Hong Kong community and its visitors through an array of free classes and events. These activities are designed to educate, motivate, and inspire people of all ages and all abilities to enjoy active lifestyles and adopt healthy living habits.
友邦AIA Vitality健康總部位於香港摩天輪及友邦AIA Vitaltiy公園內，是一個獨特的身心靈健康場地，通過一系列的免費活動吸引香港社區和遊客。這些活動旨在教育、鼓勵和啟發不同年齡的人享受積極的生活方式和養成健康的生活習慣。
1. You are recommended to bring your own equipment such as towels and spare clothes. Please dress according to the weather and wear comfortable sportswear to enjoy the workshop.
2. Be timely so you can find a good spot and get settled into the relaxing atmosphere.
3. To ensure a smooth and timely start to each class, please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please note that late arrivals will not be permitted to enter once the class has begun.
4. Be mindful of your surroundings, especially when taking photos, and keep noise levels down if there is an ongoing session
5. Please return equipment to its original place after use.
6. Free locker service is available. We encourage the use of it to keep your property safe and activity areas clear.
7. Plans change. We understand that unforeseen situations happen, please cancel your session via Eventbrite for the fairness of others.
8. Please be aware that photos taken during the classes and activities may be used for promotional purposes.
Earning AIA Vitality Points (For AIA Vitality members only)
AIA Vitality members can claim 50 AIA Vitality points by participating in this free class and declaring their attendance on AIA Vitality online platform. AIA Vitality may verify your points earning record by checking your attendance. For more details visit: https://www.aia.com.hk/en/health-and-wellness/aia-vitality/improve-your-health/my-challenge/organized-fitness-events
賺取「AIA Vitality 健康程式」積分 (「AIA Vitality 健康程式」會員適用）：
「AIA Vitality 健康程式」會員可透過報名及出席此活動，並在AIA Vitality 網上平台表明已參加上述活動，便即可獲得50積分。「AIA Vitality 健康程式」可能會查核您的活動出席記錄，以決定是否符合資格獲得有關積分。您亦可按 https://www.aia.com.hk/zh-hk/health-and-wellness/aia-vitality/improve-your-health/my-challenge/organized-fitness-events 了解賺取積分詳情。
Zicket will collect data for an emergency contact for all participants of any wellness class organised at the Hong Kong Observation Wheel. This data will not be shared with any third parties or used for marketing purposes and will only be used in the event of an emergency involving the registered participant.
TECL reserves the rights in deciding the final registration list. We will inform you by email and social media if the activity is cancelled.
Accident waiver and release of liability agreement
When you sign up to an AIA Vitality Hub activity, you agree to the accident waiver and release of liability agreement here: http://hkow.hk/terms-conditions/
當您登記參加 AIA Vitality 健康總部的活動時，代表您同意是次活動為風險自負的活動和同意以下條款，請量力而為及注意安全: http://hkow.hk/terms-conditions/