AIA Vitality Hub - Sarcopenia: Getting stronger on your feet
AIA Vitality Hub - Sarcopenia: Getting stronger on your feetby AIA Vitality Hub - Zicket
Join us for an empowering workshop and understand how you can take charge of your physical well-being. Led by Prohealth Sports & Spinal physiotherapist Lincoln Yeung, you’ll learn practical strategies to combat the effects of sarcopenia (gradual loss of muscle mass), regardless of your age.
A quick dive into the topic of sarcopenia, its definition and risk factors
Gain valuable insights into what proactive steps to prevent its onset or minimize its impact
Try out a series of practical exercises tailored to manage and counteract sarcopenia. Learn safe and effective movement practices specifically designed to help you regain strength, improve balance, and maintain independence as you age gracefully.
Q&A session to address your questions
This workshop is open to individuals aged 25 and above, as it's never too early to start taking care of your body and building resilience. Whether you're a young adult looking to lay a foundation of strength or an older adult seeking to maintain your physical condition, this workshop offers valuable knowledge and actionable steps for everyone. Don't miss out on this opportunity to invest in your long-term physical health and well-being.
About the AIA Vitality Hub
Located in the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park, the AIA Vitality Hub is a unique health and wellness venue built to engage the Hong Kong community and its visitors through an array of free classes and events. These activities are designed to educate, motivate, and inspire people of all ages and all abilities to enjoy active lifestyles and adopt healthy living habits.
友邦AIA Vitality健康總部位於香港摩天輪及友邦AIA Vitaltiy公園內，是一個獨特的身心靈健康場地，通過一系列的免費活動吸引香港社區和遊客。這些活動旨在教育、鼓勵和啟發不同年齡的人享受積極的生活方式和養成健康的生活習慣。
1. You are recommended to bring your own equipment such as towels and spare clothes. Please dress according to the weather and wear comfortable sportswear to enjoy the workshop.
2. Be timely so you can find a good spot and get settled into the relaxing atmosphere.
3. To ensure a smooth and timely start to each class, please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please note that late arrivals will not be permitted to enter once the class has begun.
4. Be mindful of your surroundings, especially when taking photos, and keep noise levels down if there is an ongoing session
5. Please return equipment to its original place after use.
6. Free locker service is available. We encourage the use of it to keep your property safe and activity areas clear.
7. Plans change. We understand that unforeseen situations happen, please cancel your session via Eventbrite for the fairness of others.
8. Please be aware that photos taken during the classes and activities may be used for promotional purposes.
Earning AIA Vitality Points (For AIA Vitality members only)
AIA Vitality members can claim 50 AIA Vitality points by participating in this free class and declaring their attendance on AIA Vitality online platform. AIA Vitality may verify your points earning record by checking your attendance. For more details visit: https://www.aia.com.hk/en/health-and-wellness/aia-vitality/improve-your-health/my-challenge/organized-fitness-events
賺取「AIA Vitality 健康程式」積分 (「AIA Vitality 健康程式」會員適用）：
「AIA Vitality 健康程式」會員可透過報名及出席此活動，並在AIA Vitality 網上平台表明已參加上述活動，便即可獲得50積分。「AIA Vitality 健康程式」可能會查核您的活動出席記錄，以決定是否符合資格獲得有關積分。您亦可按 https://www.aia.com.hk/zh-hk/health-and-wellness/aia-vitality/improve-your-health/my-challenge/organized-fitness-events 了解賺取積分詳情。
Zicket will collect data for an emergency contact for all participants of any wellness class organised at the Hong Kong Observation Wheel. This data will not be shared with any third parties or used for marketing purposes and will only be used in the event of an emergency involving the registered participant.
TECL reserves the rights in deciding the final registration list. We will inform you by email and social media if the activity is cancelled.
Accident waiver and release of liability agreement
When you sign up to an AIA Vitality Hub activity, you agree to the accident waiver and release of liability agreement here: http://hkow.hk/terms-conditions/
當您登記參加 AIA Vitality 健康總部的活動時，代表您同意是次活動為風險自負的活動和同意以下條款，請量力而為及注意安全: http://hkow.hk/terms-conditions/