Four Trailsby Lost Atlas - Zicket
In our first line up of screenings around Hong Kong The Hive have kindly sponored their venue to host The Four Trails. This screening will be held in their Kennedy Town event space. The Hive will be operating a bar during the evening so there are drinks available to be enjoyed.
The space is limited to 60 seats on a first come first basis.
Ben, the film's producer will be hosting the evening. He'll be about for a meet & greet before the film from 6pm onwards and we'll do a Q&A about the film afterwards too!
Thank Hive for sponosoring the space!
About The Film
At the time, they said it couldn't be done. In 2012, Andre Blumberg set off by himself, to run all four of Hong Kong's iconic ultra distance trails in just four days. 298km and over 14,500m of climbing later, the Hong Kong Four Trails Ultra Challenge was born.
With the 2021 edition of the challenge as the backdrop, 'Four Trails' takes you on a journey from when the concept was first was conceived to it's current format. Under 60 hours to be deemed a 'Finisher' and under 72 hours to be a 'Survivor'. It takes a deep dive into the famous four trails that make up the challenge, and follows the stories of those who dare attempt such a feat.
- Film Start: 7:00pm
- Run tim: 1 hour 52 min
- Film is in English and Cantonese with Cantonese subtitles
- It is free seating on a first come first serve basis
- Drinks are available
8th floor, Cheung Hing Industrial Building, 12P Smithfield, Kennedy Town
Best way to get there is by the MTR. Use Exit A .
- Featuring: Andre Blumberg, Stone Tsang, Salomon Wettstein, Sarah Pemberton, Will Hayward, Tom Robertshaw, Hyun Chang Chung, Jacky Leung, Kai Pong Law, Nikki Han, Law Chor Kin, LCM Lau, Fanny Wu, Mark Green, Virginie R. Goethals, Vic So, Mark Douglas Noel Agnew, Ryan S. Blair
- Directed and Edited by: Robin Lee
- Produced by: Ben Lee
- Titles and Animation by: Geog 'Schui' Baumann
- Original Music by: Jason Tse
- Cinematography by: Robin Lee and Chi Ki
- More information: www.fourtrails.com