Summer Vibes (Off Peak)
Summer Vibes (Off Peak)by Summer Vibes | 夏日派對 - Zicket
A retro themed, outdoor pop-up event on the Central Harbourfront that opens on Fridays to Sundays. ‘Summer Vibes’ is packed with Hong Kong’s favourite summertime activities. With skill games, kid rides, sports games such as mini golf, and photo installations, it is perfect for a fun family day out or a teenage date night.
Advance Online Ticket Pricing (Get the Best Price by booking online in advance!)
At Summer Vibes, due to limited capacity and health and safety regulations we strongly encourage our guests to book in advance. This will not only guarantee your spot, entry through the online priority queue AND we offer a discount for advance online tickets. We hope this will enhance your experience and allow you to have a worry-free visit.
Keeping you safe
To ensure your safety and comfort we will be operating at a reduced capacity. We have implemented an online booking system and encourage our guests to book in advance to ensure entry. Booking in advance online will mean you get to enjoy our online discount offers and a quicker entry into the event!
No Food and Beverage
Due to government regulations no Food and Beverage consumption is allowed in the event venue. Mask wearing is mandatory throughout the event and venue.
Temperature check and scanning of Leave Home Safe
Temperature checks will be in place at the entrance and all guests are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code and present their vaccination requirement of the Vaccine Pass with a QR code for scanning upon entering the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park area.
Extensive sanitisation and cleaning
Hand Sanitisers are positioned at each entry and exit point. The venue will also undergo regular and extensive cleaning to ensure hygiene protocols are strictly adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and only valid on the printed date of the ticket.
2. We may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the event or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual rides for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
3. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
4. The following activities are strictly prohibited in the park: a. Consumption of food and drinks b. Sale of goods or services except with prior consent; c. Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
5. No pets or animals are permitted in the park.
6. You accept and agree that the organiser may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
7. You agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
8. The organiser reserve the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the park, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behaviour, or if the organiser consider that the circumstances so require.
9. Except where required by law, under no circumstances is the organiser liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
10. In the event of disputes, the organiser reserves the right to make final judgement on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
11. All guests must complete the health and travel declaration when purchasing a ticket online or at the box office onsite and must scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code and present their vaccination requirement of the Vaccine Pass with a QR code for scanning upon entering the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park area.
12. All guests must go through temperature screening when entering the venue. No entry for those with temperature 37.5°C or above, respiratory symptoms or sudden loss of taste/smell. Masks will be mandatory during their stay in the venue.
13. Socially Distant Space: Attractions are spaced around the site to maximise playing and minimize queuing. All games and rides will be operated ensuring 1.5 meters separates each of the players.
14. Hand Sanitiser stations will be positioned at each entry and exit point, every game and every ride. All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized regularly.
15. Please note, these terms and conditions can change at any time, please visit the Hong Kong Observaiton Wheel’s website at www.hkow.hk for an up-to-date list.
5. a) 食用非在場內購買的食品和飲料；
6. b) 未經許可售賣商品或提供服務；
7. c) 未經許可進行商業攝影或錄影;
14. 所有訪客必須在網上或現場售票處完成健康申報表，並在進入香港摩天輪及AIA Vitality公園範圍時掃瞄「安心出行」二維碼及出示附有二維碼的「疫苗通行證」以作掃瞄之用。
15. 所有訪客進入活動場地前必須進行體溫檢測。體溫 37.5°C 或以上、有呼吸道症狀或突然失去味覺/嗅覺的人士不得進入。所有人士在活動場地內都必須佩戴口罩。
16. 活動設施及遊戲分佈在場地四處，確保在足夠社交距離空間同時，並最大限度地減少排隊時間。所有遊樂設施都將確保每個玩家之間保持 1.5 米的距離。
18. 這些條款和細則可能隨時更改，請到訪我們的網站 www.hkow.hk 以獲取最新資訊。