AIA Vitality ParkHong Kong Observation Wheel & AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong St, Central, Hong Kong
Wild Boar Music Festival at The Grounds
SPACE TO PLAY, ROOM TO BREATHE
On Sunday 14th of March, a new music festival is landing in Hong Kong to cure those Covid blues.
Rising from the ashes of a tough year for live music, the Wild Boar Music Festival is determined to revamp gigs as you know them. Showcasing some of the best Hong Kong bands in a COVID Responsible outdoor setting, get ready for a full afternoon and evening of musical antics!
The afternoon session (1pm to 430pm) promises all-round entertainment to get you grooving, with performances from the likes of local jazz band Kowloon K, reggae band Murphy's Law, all girl pop band WHIZZ, Good Funk Shui and Celtic rockers The Naggin Eejits.
The evening session (6pm to 10pm) will up the ante and crank up the volume. With rap acts TripleSix and Delta T, funk rock band Funkee Tung, psychedelic delights ShumKing Mansion, cinematic-rockers Nowhere Boys, and heavy metal headliners NiLiu 逆流 promising to bring out your wild side, we’ve got what you need to turn this year around. And last year, for that matter.
The day’s rundown has been curated by The Underground, an organisation established 17 years ago to promote live music in Hong Kong. The Grounds at AIA Vitality Park is Hong Kong’s Ultimate Socially Distanced Entertainment Experience. Audience members are seated in private pods with large deck chairs and do not need to leave their pod to order food and beverages. Extensive cleaning will be carried out between the afternoon and evening sessions so you can enjoy the festivities with peace of mind.
Tickets available here: https://www.zicket.co/the-grounds-wild-boar-music-festival-tickets-hong-kong
More information about the bands available here:
The Grounds at AIA Vitality Park
Hong Kong’s Ultimate Socially Distanced Entertainment Experience.
The Grounds at AIA Vitality Park incorporates a giant LED screen, state of the art sound system & hi-tech stage, bringing a selection of entertainment options to the Hong Kong Harbourfront for you to enjoy from the comfort and safety of your own private pod.
YOUR PRIVATE POD INCLUDES:
2.5m x 2.5m picket fenced garden
1.5m distance between each pod
4 x extra large deck chairs
1 x table
1 x lamp
The Underground HK
The Underground was founded in 2004 and has been the longest running local original live music event promoter ever since, attracting thousands of music fans and musicians from all over the world to our events. The Underground is committed to helping local artists kick-start their careers and connect to the world, via events, CD releases, and its music industry network. Over 600 bands have performed at The Underground events and more than 260 events have taken place since 2004.
SPACE TO PLAY, ROOM TO BREATHE
The Grounds at AIA Vitality Park is Hong Kong’s ultimate socially distant entertainment experience, located on the vibrant Central Harbourfront, presenting a selection of entertainment options such as movies, live music, family activities, wellness classes and much more for you to enjoy from the comfort and safety of your own private pod
Each private pod includes:
2.5m x 2.5m picket fenced garden
1.5m distance between each pod
4 x Extra Large deck chairs
1 x Table
1 x Lamp
Incorporating a giant LED screen, state of the art sound system & hi-tech stage, The Grounds is Hong Kong’s first Covid Responsible built event venue. The event will be at the iconic Hong Kong Observation Wheel & AIA Vitality Park, conveniently located at the Central Harbourfront.
Food & Drinks
BaseHall, the multi-concept food hall in Jardine House, will be offering a diverse selection of dishes for you to enjoy at The Grounds. From tacos to banh mi and pies to laksa, there’s something for everyone. Craving snacks? There will be plenty of popcorn, ice cream and cookies. As for drinks, you will be spoilt for choice with our bar menu featuring cocktails, wine, beer, coffee, tea, juice and more. We'll even have some exclusive, limited-time menu items, so be sure to check our social media channels for the latest offerings.
Health & Safety
Guest Health & Wellbeing is our No.1 priority. The Grounds practices best in class COVID Responsible procedures:
PRE REGISTRATION & HEALTH DECLARATION
All guests must complete a health and travel declaration when purchasing tickets. Unfortunately, anyone answering 'Yes' to any of the Heath and Travel declaration questions will not be permitted to purchase tickets and attend the event.
TEMPERATURE CHECK & FACE MASKS
Temperature checks will be in place at the entrance for guests. Mask wearing is mandatory when not seated in your pod. Guests must wear a mask when moving through the venue.
Guests do not leave their pod to order Food & Beverage. All orders are placed via a web-based app, and food and beverage are delivered to the pod by staff wearing COVID responsible attire.
SOCIALLY DISTANT SPACE
Guests are required to remain in their private pod throughout their enjoyment of the session. Guests should only need to leave their pod to use the bathroom or to exit the venue and must wear a face mask when doing so.
Hand Sanitizer stations are positioned at each entry and exit point.
Each private pod is thoroughly cleaned in between sessions. Cleaning teams will also operate throughout the session to ensure hygiene protocols are strictly adhered to.
Please check the website for event FAQ's
1. Issue of tickets and admission to The Grounds are subject to our Rules and Regulations which are set out in the website at https://thegroundshk.com and at The Grounds Entrance.
2. Each ticket is valid for a single pod for a specific session during the operational hours from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
3. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
4. Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and only valid on the printed date and time of the ticket.
5. The Grounds may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the event or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual elements for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
6. The following activities are strictly prohibited in The Grounds:
a) Moving outside of your pod. The Grounds has been designed as a COVID19 responsible space which means all guests agree to the special arrangements as outlined in point 12.
b) Consumption of food or drink purchased outside The Grounds;
c) Sale of goods or services except with prior consent;
d) Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
e) Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind;
f) Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, and other unauthorized public gatherings;
g) Playing or operating remote-controlled flying devices;
h) Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Grounds or any associated facility.
7. Visitors to The Grounds may need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorized holder of the credit card used in the Website purchase.
8. No pets or animals are permitted in the Grounds, other than service animals with valid
9. Visitors accept and agree that the Grounds may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
10. Visitors agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff with the purpose of ensuring safety and order, including but not limited to bag checks.
11. The Grounds reserves the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the event, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behaviour, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
12. Visitors must agree to all special arrangements in response to COVID19
a) Visitors must have their temperature checked before entering The Grounds. Access will be denied if body temperature reading of Visitors is 37.5°C or above.
b) Visitors must wear a mask when entering The Grounds the Wheel and keep their mask until they enter their pod.
c) Visitors are advised to practice 1.5-meter social distancing within The Grounds, including the queuing area.
d) Visitors must utilize COVID19 responsible systems have been put in place including self-scan ticketing, contactless payment, digital track & trace, health declaration forms & self temperature checks.
e) Increased sanitization and cleaning of gondolas and the rest of the park.
f) Visitors should use hand sanitiser which is available at key areas within the park.
g) Visitors who travelled outside of Hong Kong in the past 14 days or are wearing a home quarantine tracking wristband should visit The Grounds on another day.
13. Except where required by law, under no circumstances are we liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
14. In the event of disputes, the Grounds reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
15. The venue for the Grounds is the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and visitors to the Event are subjected to their Terms & Conditions: https://hkow.hk/terms-and-conditions
16. In the event there are inconsistencies between the English and Chinese Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...