Hong Kong Observation Wheeland AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
香港摩天輪香港中環民光街33號, ., ., 香港
Hong Kong Observation Wheel
You can now book your tickets online with no booking fee, and ride anytime during our opening hours. The final ride is at 8:30 pm (Monday to Thursday) and 10:30 pm (Friday to Sunday, and public holidays & public holiday eve)
ENJOY SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE HONG KONG SKYLINE
Come experience a 15-minute ride with unobstructed views of Hong Kong Victoria Harbour! Located in the heart of the city, the 60 metre Hong Kong Observation Wheel offers stunning views of Victoria Harbour, the Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island from comfortable, air-conditioned gondolas. Beneath the Wheel is the AIA Vitality Park with daily health and wellness activities, a classical carousel ride, an open lawn, as well as kiosks with drinks and snacks.
Details of height restrictions for each ride are as follows,
Carousel: Children below 1M may ride when accompanied by a responsible adult.
Dodgem: Children over 1.4M can ride the dodgems alone, children between 1.05M to 1.4M may ride when accompanied by a responsible adult. Children below 1.05M may not ride.
Bungee: Children below 1.05M may not use the Bungee.
HEIGHTENED HYGIENE AND SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
A top priority is to ensure Hong Kong Observation Wheel visitors' well-being and safety, therefore, heightened hygiene and social distancing measures are strictly practiced.
In line with the Government’s latest anti-epidemic measures, we will practice heightened hygiene and social distancing measures.
1. In line with the latest COVID-19 social distancing restriction updates from the Government, from May 19th, the Hong Kong Observation Wheel will allow up to 8 guests per gondola ride. Visitors may be arranged in a shared gondola along with other guests. For guests who wish to enjoy a Private Gondola, the ticket option is available for purchase on our "Ticket Info" page.
2. All visitors are required scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code and present their vaccination requirement of the Vaccine Pass with a QR code for scanning upon entering the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park area.
3. Visitors must have their temperature checked before boarding the Wheel.
4. Visitors must wear a mask when riding the Wheel and keep their mask on throughout the ride.
5. Visitors are advised to practice 1.5-meter social distancing within the park.
6. COVID responsible systems have been put in place including contactless payment, digital track & trace, health declaration forms & self temperature checks.
7. Increased sanitization and cleaning of gondolas and the rest of the park.
8. Hand sanitiser will be available at key areas within the park.
9. All staff will have their temperature checked before starting work.
10. Management reserves the right to restrict entry at its discretion.
11. *With the heightened hygiene & safety measures in place, do allow for more time for your visit
FREE ACTIVITIES AND MORE
Free wellness classes as well as a wide variety of events and activities are regularly held at the AIA Vitality Park, so head to our website to find out the latest news https://hkow.hk
Hong Kong Observation Wheel
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...