Hong Kong Observation Wheeland AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
香港摩天輪香港中環民光街33號, ., ., 香港
Hong Kong Observation Wheel - 28th Sep 2020
乘坐香港摩天輪，由高至60米的不同角度欣賞維港的日與夜，將維港、香港島至九龍半島的景致都一一盡收眼底。在摩天輪下有AIA Vitality 公園，為大眾提供多樣化康體課程。公園內亦有經典的旋轉木馬、開放草地及售賣飲料、小食等的小店。
於網上預訂門票免手續費，更可於開放時間內的任何時段乘坐香港摩天輪。最後登車時間為8:30pm (星期一至星期四)，及10:30pm (星期五至星期日，公眾假期及公眾假期前夕)
HEIGHTENED HYGIENE AND SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
A top priority is to ensure Hong Kong Observation Wheel visitors' well-being and safety, therefore, heightened hygiene and social distancing measures are strictly practiced.
1. Visitors from the same group will be given a private gondola without sharing the gondola with other visitors.
2. Maximum 4 visitors will be allowed per gondola.
3. Visitors must have their temperature checked before boarding the Wheel.
4. Visitors must wear a mask when riding the Wheel and keep their mask on throughout the ride.
5. Visitors are advised to practice 1.5 meter social distancing within the park, including the queuing area.
6. COVID responsible systems have been put in place including self-scan ticketing, contactless payment, digital track & trace, health declaration forms & self-temperature checks.
7. Increased sanitization and cleaning of gondolas and the rest of the park.
8. Hand sanitiser will be available at key areas within the park.
9. All staff will have their temperature checked before starting work.
10. Management reserves the right to restrict entry at its discretion.
FREE ACTIVITIES AND MORE
Free wellness classes as well as a wide variety of events and activities are regularly held at the AIA Vitality Park, so head to our website to find out the latest news https://hkow.hk
Hong Kong Observation Wheel
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...