AIA Vitality ParkHong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park, 33 Man Kwong Street, Central, Hong Kong
AIA Vitality Park香港中環民光街33號, Central, Hong Kong, 香港
SportsHour: Outdoor HIIT Cardio
Increase your metabolism rate through FoodyFree's unique program to achieve weight loss.
- Warm up
- High intensity interval training - burn sugar the right way
- Plyometric training: improve cardiopulmonary function
- Cool down.
SportsHour is a non profit-making advocay campaign which encourages 5-17 year-old children and youths to meet the recommendation set by the World Health Organisation on physical activity for health, to accumulate at least 60 minutes of moderate to vigororous intensity physical daily. It is important for the public to recgonize, inspire the next generation and lead by example, the benefits of living an active and healthy lifestyle.
InspiringHK Sports Foundation is a local charity established in 2012, with a vision of developing better youths through sports. Our mission is to promote social mobility, gender equality, social inclusion, and a healthy lifestyle through sports. We carry out our mission through professional sports training, learning experience activities and advocacy activities.
FoodyFree is a research-based sports programme focusing on the relationship between food and exercise in three aspects: energy system, physiological metabolism and sports nutrition. The consumption targeted exercises are based on nutritional components (carbohydrates, proteins, fats and sugars) of different food and allows participants to enjoy food worry-free.
TECL reserves the rights in deciding the final RSVP list. We will inform you by email if the workshop is cancelled.
Covid19 Preventive Measures
In line with the Government's latest anti-epidemic measures, we will practice heightened hygiene and social distancing measures at the Hong Kong Observation Wheel and AIA Vitality Park.
- Visitors must have their temperature checked before any activity.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask during any activity where feasible and reasonable.
- Visitors must practice 1.5-meter social distancing within the park and must not exceed groups of more than 4 people.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before and after each class and also available at key areas within the park.
- Management reserves the right to restrict entry at its discretion.
AIA Vitality Park
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...